Forms & Documents
New Legislative changes occurred this session with the passage of H-8245 relating to the Contractors’ Registration Board.
- All contractors, residential as well as commercial contractors are required to be registered with the Board.
- Insurance coverage has increased, effective upon passage, to $500,000 combined single limit, bodily injury and property damage.
- Non-registered contractors’ as well as the contractors’ hiring a non-registered contractor will be fined up to $5,000 for the first offense and $10,000 for sub sequential offenses.
- Fines at a hearing can now be assessed up to the value of the contract, no cap.
- Please click on news and announcements for additional information and other changes which will be implemented as a result of this new legislation.
These forms are available in PDF Format. You will need the Adobe Reader to use these forms. It is free and available at the end of this section. You can download the Application and its Instructions, Statement of Claim, Statement of Claim - Material/Equipment, and Appeal Application Forms.