> Claim Filing Instructions
Claim Filing Instructions
Types of Claims
- Negligent and improper work
- Breach of contract
- Mechanics lien is filed
- Employee claims
- Contractor against a subcontractor
- Subcontractor against a contractor
- Soil, asphalt or concrete testing: labor or material
- Material and/or equipment supplier
Filing a Claim
- Complete, sign and return claim form
- Filing fee of $25.00 in check form, must accompany claim form. Please refer to Section 1.7.1 (6)(i) located in the Information Requests section of the document.
- Explain possible deficiencies.
- Claimants are required to provide copies of all available supporting documentation required by the Commission. Said documentation shall include, but not limited to: Written contract and agreements; Invoices; Billings; Estimates, Photos, Receipts, Canceled checks, Time cards or other payroll data, Court Adjudication or binding arbitration data, Notices of counter claims by registrants.
- Allowable time frame for filing a claim. Please refer to Sections 5-65-12 (c)(3) and 5-65-12 (f) for additional information.